one. forum rules Sept 11, 2013 9:26:19 GMT -8
Sept 11, 2013 9:26:19 GMT -8
welcome to a brand new warriors experience! set in the country of england, we bring you old places to explore,old territories, and all-new clan drama. this community is welcoming and lovig, but there are a few things new members should be aware of for an extra perfect experience at gossamer.out of character requirements
- we are a PG-13 site. proboards does not allow any content depicting graphic sexual material, offensive or obscene conversation, or unneccesary violence on board. however, do what you want in the cbox.
- please be respectful to all members. disagreements happen, but open conversation and willingness to fix issues is what we want our members to strive for. no one should have to leave the site for bullying. we have a strike-back-on-first-attack policy, which means the person who started the taunting is responsible, no questions asked. while we will hear both sides of the story, whichever side has more evidence against them will be suspended for three days. you can be sure safety is our first priority.
- i absolutely hate ooc drama that leads to ic stress, and vice versa. do your best, please, to keep personal matters off the rp boards.
- because we are a one character per account site, activity is imperative. accounts that are not posted on within 14 days of the last post will be deleted.
- and on that note, we strongly encourage members to post at least once a week.
- members are required to log into every account when they visit the site. it helps keep the numbers up.
- admins have the final say on any situation.
- you cannot begin rping until your account is accepted.
- activity is very important, but having fun is more crucial to us. however, high positions have their own activity rules.
- you must log into all accounts once a week to avoid deletion.
- members who create accounts and do not start a bio within 2 days of joining will be deleted. and, on that note, members who join and do not log in with a wip bio within 2 days will be deleted.
in character requirements
- one account per character, please. tallsie has made this decision because it is easier to keep track of clan count.
- high positions must be auditioned for, unless you joined at site opening.
- deputies are in charge of leading patrols, both hunting and border. they are to be respected and listened to unless a plot requires another relationship.
- clan leaders are in charge of giving names, calling war on clans, changing borders, and diplomacy between others. they can choose which cats enter the clan from outside the blood line.
- medicine cats are in charge of talking to starclan cats, predicting prophecies, interpreting starclan messages, healing cats, and collecting herbs.
- warriors defend the clan and hunt, and apprentices are warriors in training.
- you cannot create queens or kits, but elders are accepted. queens are pregnant cats, nursing cats, or female cats retired from being warriors. when they are old enough, they will go to the elder's den.
- please try and complete threads. we discourage members from creating too many threads that they end up unable to manage them all.
- inter-clan relationships are discouraged but it depends on your clan leader. pm the leader for more information. the reason being is the drama between the clans concerning the kits could be disastrous.
- we allow in-character swearing, using words such as 'fuck', 'shit,' 'bastard,' etc. we understand this is not canon to the site, but it adds some originality and maturity to the content.
- the word count for cats ranked from kit to warrior is no minimum
- high positions (medicine cat apprentice to leader) have a word count of 300 words. high positions are expected to be able to write more advanced than other positions, so the word minimum is higher.
- the word counts are subject to change.
- we have a maximum of six accounts. one for each clan, a loner, and a coven member, if you so choose.